Drupal 8 Resource Guide
You might have heard by now that a new version of Drupal is right around the corner. Drupal 8 brings a plethora of changes both under the hood and in user interface.
How is a person supposed to keep track of all of these changes? Do you have to be a member of the Drupal 8 core team to understand all of this?
Our team has been working with Drupal 8 since shortly after its inception and will walk you through the important parts of Drupal 8. Whether you sling Drupal code with a side of CSS on a daily basis or you are considering a Drupal solution this book covers what you need to know.
- Installing and setting up Drupal 8
- Theming using the new TWIG system
- How to save configuration changes with CMI
- Exposing data for consumption and letting external services modify Drupal
- Integrating mobile with the new theming system
- Creating your first Drupal 8 module